The Weighted animal is usually placed around the neck or on thighs. The large paws envelop the child, providing a sense of comfort and security.
These weighted animals are recommended for all children, but were designed specifically for children with ADD, ADHD, ASD, anxiety or other disorders.
Manimo Dolphin (2kg)
This Dolphin weighs 2kg (4.4lbs)
Manimo weighted animals are a sensory tool that benefit all children, but especially those with ADD, ADHD, ASD, anxiety or other disorders.
Their benefits include:
- Bringing children comfort
- Helping children pay attention and focus
- Calming excess energy
- Being invaluable helpers for parents (and all who work with child-ren)
These loveable companions are a comfort to children both in times of stress and when relaxing.
They can be used at all times and in almost all places:
- At home (naptime, homework, bedtime, to settle down)
- At school (to relax and concentrate)
- Before or during a school or after-school activity (ease anxiety be-fore or during class)
- Before or during an outing, family activity or appointment (non-recurring anxiety-inducing event)
Early childhood professionals, parents and teachers have long re-quested such a tool. Children with a learning difficulty or behavioural problem have to “get centred” to do their best.
The animal’s weight helps by :
- Giving the child better spatial awareness
- Calming the nervous system, which:
- regulates behaviour and emotions
- Makes it easier to concentrate
We will refund or exchange your purchase if you’re not happy for any reason. No annoying process, forms, or runaround. Please send us an email and we will take it from there.